We at WLK are now looking for an Account Manager for Norway.
The work is customer-oriented and independent with a lot of personal responsibility. You will be responsible for developing our sales in the Norwegian market with new and existing customers.
Are you a creative and technically skilled lighting professional – someone who is passionate about bringing world leading products to life? Do you want to use your skills to promote and deliver our products to some of the world’s most exciting lighting projects? Are you a strong team player who can work in partnership with international co-workers and customers to help WLK and Tridonic to maintain the position as the leading components and solution provider in the lighting industry? If so, we have the right role for you.
As an Account manager you have the responsibility to develop our sales on the Norwegian market by working with our existing customers as well as seeking new opportunities and potential customers. Our customers are global and many of them have production in different countries, so you will work in an international environment. You will have a close cooperation with the Global Key Account Manager in Austria and report to VP Sales in Stockholm.
• Work in an international environment in a small and dynamic team with skilled and driven co-workers
• Take ownership of the sales budget for Norway
• Manage the existing customer base and grow your market by winning new customers
• Understand industry drivers and opportunities in order to develop strategies and tactics to achieve sustainable growth
• Maintain close relation and hands-on attitude with customers, partners and colleagues
• Implement strategic company goals and roll out sales and marketing strategies in the region as well as establish new market opportunities including identification, analysis and processing of market potential
• Take an active role in the NORDIC team and positively contribute to the growth of the company
This year we celebrate our 50th anniversary as a components supplier to the professional lighting industry. We represent the Austrian company Tridonic, who is one of the biggest manufacturers of components for the professional lighting industry in the world. In addition to the Tridonic products we offer some complementary brands and our own brand Welight to the market. Our market area is the Nordics and the Baltics. Our head office is in Stockholm with sales offices in each country on our market. We have e-shop wlk.eu and distribute our components from our local stock in Stockholm. We are now looking to strengthen our organisation with a Norwegian Account Manager responsible for our sales in Norway.
• You should have relevant sales experience within the lighting industry or similar tech-industry
• You have a proven track record of profitable long-term business partnerships and strong commercial mind-set
• You have the ability to analyse the market in the region and identify opportunities and drive them from start to finish.
• You are a natural relationship builder who likes to work closely with customers and colleagues in order to achieve your targets
• You can perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• You encounter challenges with a positive attitude and have an interest in technology
• Knowledge in electronics and software programming is a plus
• You have a curious mind with a desire for continuous improvement for yourself and people around you
• You should have very good skills in the office package and experience in using ERP and CRM systems.
• Language requirements: Fluent Norwegian language in speaking and writing. Good English skills in both speaking and writing. German language is a plus but not a necessity
• Driving license is a necessity • Location will be in Norway, preferably in Oslo
If you are excited by the prospect of building a successful career with a leading brand in the lighting industry and still enjoy the flexibility and adaptiveness of a small sales organisation, then please send your application with a personal letter and your CV to: email@example.com
Please send your application latest 1st of November 2022
Wennerström Ljuskontroll AB
Jan Inghes Torg 34, 120 71 STOCKHOLM
For questions or more information please contact:
Mobile +46 708 744 475